Our Libor Reform poll, a 12-page special report on Libor replacement and the future of benchmarks, finds a market unprepared and in disarray. Litigation appears inevitable. Respondents include in-house lawyers at banks and asset managers, heads of rates, traders, structurers and corporate treasurers.
Addressing key points on Libor replacement featuring:
- How the financial markets are adapting now in documentation & pricing
- Potential replacement rates & their merits (such as Sonia and SOFR)
- Managing the transition period & minimising disputes
- Views on the Benchmarks Regulation
- Exclusive interview with ICE benchmarks CEO Tim Bowler